I am building my first pc, and I wonder which CPU should I get. I am considering Ryzen 5 1600x (overclocked), 5 2600x (overclocked) and 7 1700 (possibly overclocked). Which one should I get? I plan on using Corsair H100i v2 CPU cooler. Also my budget Is around $1400-1500. Here are the specs of the pc I want to build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/vintrillo/saved/9T69WZ
- Present Simple Vs Present Continuous (For Learners of English)
- Watch Austria Vs Croatia Live Online on Euro 2008 Group B
- WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2008 Free Download and Review
- Shares Vs Property - Is One Better?
- Apple Vs PC is No Longer Apples Vs Oranges!
- Manual Vs Motorized Treadmills Compared
- Why Renting vs Buying Can Be More Affordable
- Bottled Water Vs Tap Water - Some Alarming Facts and Where You Can Find Water Pure For Your Family
- Watch Marquez vs Pacquiao 2 Online Live Rematch
- Bottled Water Vs Tap Water - And the Winner Is?
Ryzen 5 1600x vs 5 2600x vs 7 1700 have 163 words, post on www.tomshardware.co.uk at May 2, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.