Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader Share on Google Plus Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on Tumblr Resize Text Print Article Comments Innovations by Peter Holley by Peter Holley Email the author May 4 at 11:31 AM Email the author Updated with Musk’s responses from Friday morning. Maybe he was tired. Maybe he was hangry. Or maybe the stress of trying to revolutionize the way the world produces cars is finally getting to Elon Musk. Whatever the reason, Tesla’s billionaire chief executive lashed out at analysts during a wide-ranging earnings call Wednesday, turning the session into what Morgan Stanley’s Adam Jonas called “the most unusual call I have experienced in 20 years on the sell-side.” Tesla’s stock closed down 5.55 percent Thursday to $284.45. The call started out normal enough before taking an unexpected turn after half an hour of questioning. Here are the moments that made it a most unusual… Read full this story
- Meet Jordan Belfort, the Real Wolf of Wall Street
- How Tesla and Elon Musk Exaggeraged Safety Claims About Autopilot and Cars
- Chinese tariffs on US goods send Australian shares lower, following Wall St dive
- Apple is the best Dow stock this year. Will there be an encore in 2020?
- Uber will look to cut losses by selling ads inside its food delivery platform Uber Eats
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip on trade worries as record high stays elusive
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks dip on trade worries as record high stays elusive
- World stocks dip on trade worries as record high stays elusive
- Kroger to sell its ownership stake in Boulder County-based Lucky’s Market
- Financial markets are driving economic policy rather than reacting to it — and no-one knows how to unwind it
‘Please sell our stock’: Elon Musk clashes with Wall Street during epic earnings call have 320 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.