Rose water is a part of several ingredients and do-it-yourself beauty regimes. Besides being used as a toner, it can also be used in sheet masks and for soothing the eyes. Shikhee Agrawal, Head Training, The Body Shop India and Sonia Mathur, beauty care expert, Divine Organics, have listed different uses of the magical ingredient:* Layer as a sheet mask: Just patting a cotton ball dipped in rose water will enhance your skin before applying a sheet mask. The rose water intensifies the hydrating benefits of sheet masks and will give you smooth and soft skin.* Rose water before make-up: Rose water can be the best when it comes to adding shine to your face. Prepare your skin with spritzing rose water onto your skin and then apply make-up. It will sooth your skin.* Uplifting moisturiser: Do you suffer from perpetual dry skin? Here is the answer. Before using a face moisturiser or a lotion, regularly pat your skin with a rose water cotton pad. After doing this, seal it with the moisturiser and lotion on the damp skin and say bye to flaky skin.* Soothe burning eyes: Get super relief from burning, red or inflammatory… Read full this story
- How To Get Nice Soft Feet - Make Your Feet Soft And Beautiful
- Beautiful and Radiantly Healthy Skin with Rose Otto Pure Essential Oil
- How to Make Your Own Beauty Products
- Do You Want to Avoid Skin Irritation? Using Herbal Skin Care Products
- Healthy Shiny Skin with Alkaline Water
- Want Healthier Hair and Skin? How Shower Water Filters Can Help
- Who Wants Younger Looking Skin?
- The Best Firming Cream To Tighten, Tone And Smooth Your Skin
- Beauty Secrets in Your Fridge
- Beauty Secrets And Tips That Cost You Nothing But Your Time
Want smooth, soft skin? Make rose water a part of your beauty regime have 284 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.