One of the most fun parts of Trump being president is how much influence uninformed billionaires have over life-or-death matters like healthcare, foreign policy, the environment, immigration, taxes, social services—you name it, rich people who don’t really give a shit control it. Much of that influence comes from folks Trump’s actually installed in the White House, but every so often it appears the President turns to, say, Barry Billionaire in the E.F. Hutton Suite at Mar-a-Lago, and asks, “Hey Barry, what do you think I should do about North Korea? Nuke it, or nah?” That exact conversation probably hasn’t taken place (yet!), but considering a recent report that Trump surveyed Mar-a-Lago guests to see if he should act on gun control, it’s really just a matter of time. Indeed, on Sunday the Washington Post published a long story on Trump’s latest little Twitter meltdown at his Mar-a-Lago resort re: the Russia probe, and hidden somewhere amid the tweet-screaming and the alleged sex affairs was this little nugget: The president also surveyed Mar-a-Lago Club members about whether he ought to champion gun control measures in the wake of last week’s school massacre in nearby Parkland, telling them that he was closely… Read full this story
- Students pushing for gun control in new wave of school walkouts
- Trump Asked Alan Dershowitz to Tell Netanyahu ‘Time Is Ripe’ for Mideast Peace
- Supreme Court sidesteps major ruling on gun rights
- Survivors of Florida school massacre rally for gun ban in state capital
- Donald Trump says the US will bill China MORE than $160BILLION for coronavirus damage as he claims country could have stopped the spread sooner
- Donald Trump says Joe Biden 'should respond' to sexual assault allegations saying 'I've been falsely charged numerous times' - then compares Democratic candidate to 'horribly treated' Brett Kavanaugh
- Donald Trump 'was told to cancel flights from Europe by deputy security chief in February but refused to until March - and ignored daily intelligence briefings that China was covering up the severity of coronavirus'
- 'Fake news!' Trump denies he is on the verge of firing Alex Azar and says Health Secretary is 'doing an excellent job' in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Donald Trump and NRA Endorse Each Other
- "There's no leadership" on gun reform, says Michael Bloomberg
Trump Now Asking His Billionaire Mar-a-Lago Buddies If He Should Do Something About Gun Control have 379 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at February 18, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.