The Apple Watch truly became a useful device with the release of the Series 3. LTE connectivity, more accurate heart rate monitoring, and faster hardware make the Apple Watch a joy to use. With all the features and functions Apple advertises, there are still plenty of hidden tips and tricks for users to discover. Check out seven of my favorites in our latest video: Apple Watch tricks These Apple Watch tips and tricks will help you make the most of your smartwatch. They should work on any Apple Watch (assuming you’ve updated to watchOS 4.2). Put your Apple Watch apps in List view Say you’re not a fan of the circular grid view on the Apple Watch. Did you know you can easily switch that to a list view? To do so, head to the home menu and do a hard press. You’ll then be presented with the option for the standard grid view or a list view. Choosing the latter will present all your apps in a tidy list. The menu will stay in that view until you reverse the steps. It’s still not the quickest way to navigate the Apple Watch home screen, but some people might find… Read full this story
- Apple Watch SE isn't as cheap as the Series 3. So how do you decide which to buy?
- Apple Watch SE's lack of always-on display actually isn't a deal breaker: Our first impressions
- Apple Watch Family Setup means kids don't need their own iPhones to use a smartwatch
- The worst Apple Watch problems and how to fix them
- Why you should avoid those cheap Apple Watch & Fitbit knockoffs on Amazon
- Great cheap accessories for all Apple Watch models
- Apple Watch Series 5 review: A near-perfect smartwatch
- Apple Watch Series 6 unveiled: 'The future of health is on your wrist'
- WatchOS 7: Apple Watch will soon be able to measure your fitness level as you age
- You can currently buy an Apple Watch for $179, because Black Friday
Awesome Apple Watch tricks to get the most out of your wearable have 320 words, post on www.cultofmac.com at January 23, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.