Take your Apple Watch Series 3 into hospital and it could suffer a few health problems of its own. Users are reporting that Apple’s latest wearable randomly reboots in a hospital environment, and it appears specialist equipment is the cause. Apple Watch 3 doesn’t like the ICU The Apple Support Communities forum is littered with complaints from users who fine their Apple Watch reboots itself when used in the ICU. Devices with and without cellular connectivity appear to be affected by the issue. “I have this same problem,” writes one user. “Notice the restarting only while at work (in a hospital). While at the hospital, restarts randomly and throughout the day.” “I can also confirm this my Apple Watch 3 GPS+Cellular has been randomly restarting every time I go to visit my sick father in a hospital.,” writes another. “I have too [sic] reset my watch when I get home as to continues to restart randomly at home.” Apple notes that a “pacemaker, defibrillator, or any other medical device” can interfere with “components and radios that emit electromagnetic fields.” However, it does not mention that random reboots could be a symptom. It’s strange that the issue appears to plague Apple… Read full this story
- Information on Sinus Congestion Control and Cardiac Problem
- Hot-Dogs, Apple Pie, Music and Humor!
- Apple TV is on But Who's Watching?
- Bring Home New Apple iPhone and Experience New Means of Communications
- Nolte: Disney and Apple Streaming Services Combined Are Cheaper than Netflix
- The 5 Steps of Thriving in Hospitality
- IP Camera Video Surveillance For Hospitals
- 3G Apple iPhone Versus Google G1 - The Two Spearheads of the Market
- How to Rip DVD to Apple iPod Video MP4 Format?
- Grab Public Attention With Unbeatable Performances of Apple 3G IPhone White and Nokia N96
Apple Watch 3 has a serious hospital problem have 292 words, post on www.cultofmac.com at January 2, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.