VietNamNet Bridge – A trip to Lang Co Beach in central Viet Nam can stir your soul and rekindle your romantic spirit, Bui Quynh Hoa discovers. Serene beauty: A romantic sunset at Lang Co. — Photo courtesy of Thua Thien-Hue Portale Midnight is an odd time to arrive at a beautiful beach. It had taken a two-hour flight from Ha Noi and an hour’s drive from Da Nang airport to the Lang Co Beach Resort, but we were in thrall. The bay was glimmering golden in the light of a full moon. Thousands of stars twinkled in the high sky, playing some kind of lighting game with the thousands of lamps of fishing boats anchored on the shore. It was cool and fresh, and most importantly, there were no mosquitoes to distract us from our awestruck contemplation of the scene before us. We could not resist entering the cool water, and many little fish seemed to want to play with us as we enjoyed the night swim. My husband, Duong Cuong Quoc, was overcome. “Swimming the moonlight with the fish and stars for company makes me feel part of a huge, live canvas that nature is painting on,” he gushed….
- 'I sing Old McDonald in the style of Tom Waits'
- 50 free days out to enjoy with the ids this summer
- 50 free days out to enjoy with the kids this summer
- Free kid's shows taking place in parks and libraries this month
- Forget Kenya and Tanzania
- Our happy places
- Ward Park 3: Bangor boys back on Patrol on home patch
- Cracking day out... join Wallace and Gromit in Preston
- ‘I would say I’m a ten, but not in a cocky way’
- The Manchester nightclubs M.E.N readers miss the most
I know why free birds sing have 284 words, post on at October 14, 2017. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.