This year, the Leadership Innovation (Lead-In), formerly known as the Enterprise Innovation Forum (EIF), brings together thought leaders and speakers to instill the importance of going beyond business and disrupting operations through leadership with purpose. With the target audience in mind, Lead-In aims to empower enterprises to act on their business purpose and to partake in initiatives that build the nation. Lead-In urges enterprises to see more and recognize an opportunity to create bigger impact, and contribute to the development of the country by staying competitive and constantly evolving in their respective industries. It also pushes companies to be responsive and adaptive in the face of challenging, fast, and unpredictable circumstances that they face today. “Globe Business’ refresh of the EIF and its maiden voyage of the Lead-In is a testament to our deepening relationship with our customers in the ever-changing landscape of digitalization. We believe that business is not just about what you get but it is also about what you give to the nation,” said Peter Maquera, Globe Senior Vice President for the Enterprise Group. Sharing insights from individuals and teams at leading organizations around the world will be Doug Lipp, the Lead-In keynote speaker. Lipp will discuss… Read full this story
- RIM Waives Fee for "BlackBerry Innovation Forums"; Regional IT Events Free for Limited Time
- Red Hat primes Enterprise Linux for virtual Windows
- Ericsson sells enterprise PBX business to Aastra
- The Remarkably Simple Technique Behind These Innovations In Music And In Business
- 10 takeaways from Okta's Businesses @ Work 2017 report
- Facebook Feed Change Makes Businesses Work Harder for Eyeballs
- 'Say 'yes' to discomfort,' and other leadership tips from 6 women in business
- 5 tech trends that will drive the next wave of mobile innovation in the enterprise
- Energy Innovation, Efficiency Can Help Small Businesses Prosper
- This Year's Innovation: We've Got a Business Model!
Globe Leadership Innovation Forum primes enterprises to redefine how businesses work have 308 words, post on business.mb.com.ph at October 19, 2017. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.