Article Contents0.1 ZenFone 41 Specs1.1 ZenFone 4 Pro2 Specs2.1 ZenFone 4 Selfie3 Specs3.1 ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro4 Specs At the end of last month, Asus said that it would be revealing a ZenFone 4 of some description on August 19th (in two days time) in the Philipines. Earlier in July, the ZenFone 4 Max was quietly launched in Russia. Fast forward to the present day, and Asus has just announced four phones: the ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4 Selfie/Selfie Pro, some of which were accidentally leaked by the company itself a week ago. Confused? So are we, but let’s try to pick through the pertinent information. We can assume (without any certainty whatsoever) that the ZenFone 4 Max and (and Max Pro) will be officially revealed on the 19th as per the teaser since that phone isn’t mentioned in today’s announcement at all. Let’s leave that to one side for now and concentrate on what was on show today at Asus’ We Love Photo event in Taiwan. The emphasis for the ZenFone 4 series is very much on imaging, as you can see from the promotional video below. ZenFone 4 The regular ZenFone 4 has a large 5.5″ Super IPS+… Read full this story
- Asus ZenFone 5 gets new LTE version in Asia
- Sprint's Galaxy Nexus gets official announcement, 4G LTE in tow
- Asus ZenFone 5 goes on sale in Asia today
- Asus Zenfone 5z launched in India with notch display, dual rear cameras and more
- Asus Zenfone 5 review
- Which ASUS ZenFone model is the best for you?
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 review
- Asus Zenfone Zoom S is more than just a solid camera phone
- Asus Zenfone 5 is an iPhone X on the cheap
- AR focused ASUS ZenFone AR makes its way to India
The ASUS ZenFone 4 family gets officially announced in Taiwan have 290 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at August 17, 2017. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.