Siemens extends multi-year maintenance for Phu My 3 Binh Nguyen By Binh Nguyen – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – Siemens Energy Service has clinched a long-term contract to extend maintenance and equipment supply services for Phu My 3 combined-cycle power plant in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau. Siemens will service the power station’s major equipment for a period of some eight more years once the gas turbines have reached 100,000 equivalent operating hours in line with the deal signed by representatives of Siemens and Phu My 3 BOT Power Company Ltd. in HCMC last Friday. The new agreement will ensure safe operations over the lifecycle of the Phu My 3 power plant by providing predictable maintenance costs and extended warranty coverage, as well as the supply of original equipment manufacturer spare parts and outage management. Carl Ennis, chief executive officer of energy service in Asia Pacific at Siemens Energy, said key elements of the long-term contract included comprehensive maintenance services for the plant’s two SGT5-4000F turbines, one SST5-5000 steam turbine, three generators, turnkey outages, gas turbines’ output and heat rate, emission and noise warranty among others. Thai Lai Pham, CEO of Siemens Vietnam, named Phu My 3…
- Transdev is on track to run the Luas for six more years
- Siemens, Orascom to rebuild vast Iraq power plant
- Dons extend sponsorship deal with Saltire Energy
- Stotts extended as Blazers coach
- Siemens pins hopes on rail as manufacturing gloom hits home
- Federal funding extended to build new Mass Transit facility
- Bridge maintenance backs up Istanbul traffic
- 'Cut tuition fees to £7,500 and re-start maintenance grants'
- Huge turbine contract win secures years of work for Teessiders
- Province spend € 21,000 a year on unused lifeguard towers
Siemens extends multi-year maintenance for Phu My 3 have 274 words, post on at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.