Need a call center service to handle your customer inquiries? While some businesses have the resources to support an in-house call center or hand it off to a U.S.-based call-center provider, an offshore contact center is generally a more cost-effective option.Keep in mind, however, that organizations considering outsourcing their call center overseas will be faced with several obstacles that come with doing business in foreign countries. If a company is not prepared to deal with these challenges, moving a call center overseas may actually result in higher costs than anticipated.Bryce Maddock, CEO of TaskUs, a California-based outsourced customer support provider with four offices in the Philippines, warned that cost is not the only factor businesses need to consider. Maddock — whose clients include Tinder, Eventbrite and Hootsuite — said that businesses also need to make sure the provider they choose won’t compromise their brand and, most important, the customer experience.”The most common mistake companies make when choosing a call center is focusing exclusively on price,” Maddock said. “Service, reliability and cultural fit should never be discounted. Choose the call center that fits your brand and company culture, not just your price point.”To help businesses navigate the waters of overseas call… Read full this story
- 15 fun things to do the weekend of Oct. 4-6 in Dallas-Fort Worth
- EDITORIAL: Let’s talk about building a convention center
- 16 fun things to do the week of Sept. 20-26 in Dallas-Fort Worth
- 15 fun things to do the weekend of Sep. 6-8 in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Outsourcing Made in Germany
- Germany privatizes visa application services
- Cowen Outsourced Trading Wins Hedgeweek USA Award 2019
- Millstone Medical Outsourcing construction begins
- Patrick Dempsey talks center’s future
- Jackson Convention Complex: How will center survive?
Outsourcing Your Call Center Services Overseas? 5 Things to Consider have 294 words, post on www.businessnewsdaily.com at October 7, 2016. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.