Advertisement Being good at writing isn’t the job most people sign up for, but it comes with the territory as you climb up the ladder. Eventually, you’ll need to send important emails or submit official documents, and you need to make a good impression in those. A spelling error or a badly written sentence can ruin all the professionalism and effort you put into it.The good news is that you don’t need to be an excellent writer, since there are enough tools to help you out. Extensions like Grammarly Lite Grammarly Lite – A Browser Extension For All Your Proofreading Needs [Chrome, Firefox, Safari] Grammarly Lite – A Browser Extension For All Your Proofreading Needs [Chrome, Firefox, Safari] How do you currently proofread what you type on your computer? Type it in Google? Paste it into Word? Or do you use a proofreading website that you paste your text into? I am definitely… Read More help ensure your grammar is in shape, and a little searching on the web will lead you to many other such wonderful free sites.Cool Websites and Apps presents five of the very best.Expresso (Web): Powerful Writing Analysis with Various MetricsWriting is an art, not a… Read full this story
- Writing is Hard Enough - How to Use a Grammar and Writing Tool
- Practical Writing Strategies - Why Writing Tools Can Help You Begin
- Writing Tools - The Dictionary is Your Friend
- Using an Article Writing Tool
- Choosing the Best Writing Tools
- How to Write - English Proofreading Software
- Article Writing Tips - How Important is Grammar to Your Article Writing Success?
- Why Article Marketing and Writing Articles is Important
- Getting Organized to Write - Clearing the Clutter
- Proofreading Basics - How to Proofread From a Computer Screen
5 Clever Writing Tools to Proofread Important Documents have 300 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at April 12, 2016. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.