The first teaser for Tidal’s upcoming TV series, Money & Violence , is here. It’s promoting Money & Violence ‘s second season; the first debuted on YouTube where the series amassed a sizable following before Tidal picked up season two. If you haven’t seen the first season of Money & Violence , the teaser probably won’t help you sort out the details. The show’s creator Moise Verneau calls the show , set in Flatbush, Brooklyn, “an authentic depiction of life in the urban jungle.”
Here’s a thing Tidal is doing
Money & Violence almost came to an end last year — Tidal saved the show after it failed to crowdfund its second season. In case you forgot, Tidal, in an attempt to make its service more appealing to a largely uninterested audience, is getting into original programming . Last year, in addition to picking up Money & Violence , Tidal also landed a half-hour stand-up series called No Small Talk .
Money & Violence ‘s 12-episode second season arrives on Tidal on February 9th. It’s only exclusive to Tidal for one week though, so if you don’t mind waiting, you can watch it on YouTube on February 16th.
- Coming Down Under! Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is set to film a new TV series about his childhood in Australia
- Cho Bo-ah Having a Blast Working on New TV Series
- Halsey to Star Alongside Sydney Sweeney in New TV Series
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: It's going to be a bumpy ride for Nicole Kidman in new mini-series The Undoing
- Jessica Chastain will play country music star Tammy Wynette in a limited TV series for Spectrum Originals and Paramount Network
- Stan confirms premiere date for brand new crime series Power Book II: Ghost starring Mary J. Blige and Michael Rainey Jr
- TV series on female farmers attracts audiences
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Haunted by the mind of a monster... how studying serial killer Dennis Nilsen for new TV drama left Daniel Mays shaken
- Ewan McGregor transforms into iconic designer Halston in a white suit and black turtleneck top as he gets to work on set of new Netflix series
- Robert Downey Jr.'s Team Downey production company with wife Susan teams with Apple for new drama series
- MTV's Scream TV Series Ghostface Mask Revealed!
- Jamie Foxx, 52, is taking inspiration from his relationship with daughter Corinne, 26, for new Netflix series Dad Stop Embarrassing Me
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 5 Teaser Shows New Chapter Of Family Drama, Love And COVID-19
- Tiger King’s Carole Baskin to front new documentary series exposing animal abusers after Dancing with the Stars
- How To Watch The Dodgers-Rays World Series Online And On TV
- ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks’: CBS All Access Unveils Opening Scene Of New Animated Series – [email protected]
- ‘Addams Family’ Live-Action TV Series From Tim Burton Heats Up TV Marketplace
- ‘Beacon 23’ TV Series Adaptation From Zak Penn Nears Green Light At Spectrum
- When is Gogglebox back on TV? Series 16 release date
- Lee Min-ho to Star in Apple TV Series
Watch the first teaser for Tidal's new TV series have 484 words, post on www.theverge.com at February 1, 2016. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.