Apple has finally raised the curtain. As the rumours said, Apple launched the new iPhone 6 in two variants — iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus .
If you are confused which one to go for, here are the differences that could determine your decision.
iPhone 6 Plus is more expensive than iPhone6
The 16GB version of iPhone 6 will cost $199. That’s $100 cheaper than the iPhone 6 Plus, which will be available at a starting price of $299 (16GB version).
iPhone 6 will cost $299 for 64GB, and $399 for 128GB.
The screen of iPhone 6 is smaller than that of iPhone 6 Plus
Apple’s both new iPhones have larger screens and better resolutions than the iPhone 5S has. However, the screen of iPhone 6 is about 1 inch smaller than that of iPhone 6 Plus.
iPhone 6’s 4.7-inch display will have a 750 px resolution and the 5.5-inch iPhone will come with a 1,080px resolution screen
iPhone 6 Plus has better battery life than iPhone 6
Phone 5S and iPhone 6 have the same battery life — about 10 hours. iPhone 6 Plus, however, has about 16 hours of battery life.
iPhone 6 Plus has a better camera
Apple has equipped the iPhone 6 Plus camera with Optical Image Stabilization for better pictures, especially in low light conditions. The iPhone 6 does not offer this feature but the other capabilities of the camera are more or less the same.
Internals are largely same
The internals of both the phones and the photo quality is largely same. Both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus also some with Apple’s new mobile payment technology ‘Apple Pay’. ‘Apple Pay’ will allow iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users to tap their handsets at retailers instead of using debit or credit cards. Both the smartphones will also work with Apple Watch.
- iPhone 12 Review
- iPhone SE (2020) Review
- Review: Peloton Digital for iPhone and iPad + using Tread and Bike with Apple Watch
- Jet black version of the iPhone 7, 7 Plus may be available in select cities
- Apple iPhone 7 (Sept. 7) Event: Everything Apple Revealed | Digital Trends
- These stunning iPhone Photography Award winners were mostly shot on older iPhones
- iPhone To BlackBerry: What It's Like Swapping To A Physical Keyboard | Digital Trends
- NAS roundup: Best network attached storage options for Mac, iPhone, and iPad users
- HTC One A9 Review: An iPhone Only In Looks
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus vs. iPhone 12 Pro: Go Plus or Pro? | Digital Trends
- iPhone 13 release date, leaks, price and news
- Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy S10e – all the major specs differences revealed
- Incase Hipsack w/BIONIC® review: Secure your iPhone and other important items
- Give keys a chance. BlackBerry's Key2 will make you crave the click
- Best iPhone mounting clips for controllers 2021
- Review: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini final thoughts [Video]
- How to watch Badminton at Olympics 2020: key dates, free live stream and more
- How to watch Canoeing at Olympics 2020: key dates, free live stream and more
- How to watch Triathlon at Olympics 2020: key dates, free live stream and more
- Apple says the 2018 MacBook Pro keyboard doesn't improve reliability, and that's not great
Here are the key differences between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have 498 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 11, 2014. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.