The National Wage Council (NWC) on August 6 adopted a proposal on a 15.1% rise in region-based monthly minimum wage in 2015, which will be submitted to the Prime Minister for approval.
- National wage council debuts
- Ministry proposes higher minimum wage
- Minimum wages to increase to VND2 million
Under the proposal, the new monthly minimum wage levels will be applied in four different regions in the country as follows – Region I: VND3.1 million (US$147), Region II: VND2.75 million (US$131), Region III: VND2.42 million (US$115.2), and Region IV: VND2.2 million (US$104.7).
- Scottish firms named and shamed for failing to pay staff minimum wage
- Kent County Council to raise minimum wage for staff to £8.10 per hour
- Industrialists oppose Rs25,000-per-month minimum wage
- Leading Northern Ireland food firms failed to pay their staff minimum wage
- Preferred operator for new Dundee waterfront hotel shamed for failing to pay minimum wage
- The 179 employers caught underpaying their minimum wage workers
- NAMED: Dundee firm not paying employees minimum wage
- Companies challenged for failing to pay workers minimum wage
- What will Ireland’s minimum wage be in 2018? – here’s everything you need to know before pay packets increase on New Year’s Day
- Revealed: The 179 employers failing to pay the minimum wage
- My experience working on Minimum wage- Roisin Hever
- What is the Living Wage, what is the current rate, is it higher in London and is it different from the national minimum wage?
- What is the Living Wage, is the rate higher in London and how is it different from the national minimum wage?
- What is the Living Wage, how is it different from the national minimum wage and is the rate higher in London?
- Holbrook Academy among three regional companies hit with fines after failing to pay the national minimum wage
- Store cashiers set to be replaced by robot checkouts due to minimum wage increase, think tank warns
- Neuchâtel to become first Swiss canton to introduce minimum wage
- Ticino proposes potential new minimum wage – but is it enough?
- Jeremy Corbyn says teenage workers should have minimum wage doubled to £10 an hour
- Calderdale businesses on list of firms that didn’t pay all staff the minimum wage
Region-based minimum wage proposed to increase 15.1% have 345 words, post on at August 7, 2014. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.