Here to remind you how cute a parent-child Disney sing-along can be, little Taigan and her mom lip-sync Frozen ‘s “Love is an Open Door.” Of course, mom has to lip synch Hans. Kids, right? This is just the latest reminder that the Frozen soundtrack will be sticking around in minivan CD players around the world for just a little while longer. AMC’s ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ blends sitcoms and revenge in trippy first trailer ‘Mario Golf’ and a ‘Zelda’ blast from the past highlight this huge Nintendo Direct Get over here and check out the first brutal HBO Max ‘Mortal Kombat’ trailer Shudder’s creepy ‘Lucky’ trailer is like a cross between ‘Scream’ and ‘Groundhog Day’
- As they braced for Hurricane Irma, her mother collapsed. The help she called for never came.
- As police investigate Carruth, Cherica Adams and newborn son fight for their lives
- Chrissy Teigen vows to never 'do anything ever again' in hilariously relatable selfie video after epic Halloween night where she lost her phone
- 2013 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- The best TV performances of 2015
- Scientists Have a Wild Plan to Stop These Rhinos From Going Extinct
- How the Premier League's Brazilian Community Has Finally Made England Home
- All about Eve Babitz: The legendary Hollywood icon who once posed naked with Marcel Duchamp and had affairs with Warren Beatty, Harrison Ford and Jim Morrison opens up about freak accident that 'melted pantyhose to her legs' and covered her body in burns
Mother-Daughter Lip-Sync Will Rekindle Your 'Frozen' Heart have 271 words, post on mashable.com at August 14, 2014. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.