A risky decision based on military intelligence prompted a shift in strategy from ‘Fast Strike, Fast Victory’, to ‘Steady Attack, Steady Advance’, and General Giap’s instincts were proven right. (more…)
- Deciding Factors
- Creative destruction: Using data skills to rethink business cultures
- Green party rethinks strategy after split on electoral alliances
- Full Q&A: NYU’s Jonathan Haidt explains the problem with Gen Z
- Gen. David Petraeus: "You can't completely get out of endless wars"
- Poll suggests plenty of Canadians voted strategically to stop a party from winning
- Wunderlist creators raise $19 million for Pitch, a next-gen collaborative presentation platform
- New 2-Year Online College Aims to Grow Quickly (But Without Traditional Gen-Ed Courses)
- Rethinking Career Options
- Niche Growth Accelerates, Subscription Revenue Grows 200%, and Announces Tim Armstrong as Strategic Investor & Advisor
Gen Giap's strategic rethink a decisive factor have 125 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2014. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.