Below is George’s Osborne’s Budget speech 2014 in full.“Mr Deputy Speaker,I can report today that the economy is continuing to recover – and recovering faster than forecast.We set out our plan.And together with the British people, we held our nerve.We’re putting Britain right.But the job is far from done.Our country still borrows too much.We still don’t invest enough, export enough or save enough.So today we do more to put that right.This is a Budget for building a resilient economy.If you’re a maker, a doer or a saver: this Budget is for you.It is all part of a long term economic plan – a plan that is delivering security for the people of this country.I have never shied away from telling the British people about the difficult decisions we face.And just because things are getting better, I don’t intend to do so today.Yes, the deficit is down by a third.Now in the coming year it will be down by a half.But it is still one of the highest in the world – so today we take further action to bring it down.Yes, investment and exports are up.But Britain’s got twenty years of catching up to do – so today we back… Read full this story
- Unrealistic budget estimates will always lead to cash flow hitches
- Union Budget 2018: Ekalavya schools to focus on quality education of tribals
- Harriet Harman: Labour to seriously consider some of Osborne's budget
- Osborne accused of picking on young people with ‘earn or learn’ budget
- Union Budget 2019: Nirmala Sitharaman flags 10-point 'Vision for the Decade'
- My grandfather's budget scoop saw off a chancellor – how times have changed
- Labour's lead over Conservatives falls after Miliband's conference speech
- Budget 2015: Severn Bridge tolls to be cut, says Osborne
- Italy budget crisis averted after EU agreement
- Trump Bored by His Own Speech, Just Wants to Talk About TV Shows
The Budget speech in full have 319 words, post on www.londonlovesbusiness.com at March 19, 2014. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.