Narrow viewpoints don't make someone right, but they sure make opinionating easier! And isn't that what TV financial news is all about? Not only does it take a particularly narrow field of view to see Microsoft as a big-time winner, it probably requires some sort of alternate timeline where the past ten years didn't happen. Finally, is there a narrower or more bizarre viewpoint than that of Eric Schmidt? If there is, the Macalope's not sure he wants to know about it. Analysis! When you're looking for quality analysis about Apple, where else would you turn but a bunch of Wall Street talking heads? Sorry, did the Macalope write "quality"? He meant to write "kwality." "Pro: Apple lacking good news going into holidays" (tip o' the antlers to @JonyIveParody ). Pro what? Skater? Tennis player? Balloon animal artist? With the crucial holiday shopping season here, the Apple name is losing its luster in the face of a more diverse market of tablets and smartphones, a tech analyst told CNBC on Monday. Right, because the company only sold 9 million iPhones on the device's opening weekend and are only now catching up with demand two and a half months later and,… Read full this story
- Midget Week Diary: Hollan Keeps Learning At Bloomington
- Ofcom finds RT (Russia Today) broke broadcasting rules on impartiality on seven news programmes in six-week period
- Scrapple, Your Guide To The "meh"-Worthy News! This Week: Charging Taxicabs With Magic Panels
- Can Sanders narrow the gap with black voters in South Carolina?
- Florida Senate race appears headed to recount as Rick Scott’s lead over Bill Nelson narrows overnight
- 1 Week as a Christian
- Taliban Say Gap Narrowing in Talks with US
- Pivotal Week for Economic Stimulus Resolution
- Albion Online is getting so popular ahead of its F2P launch next week that it’s already bracing for queues
- Google Clarifies "Mobile Friendly Update" Will Roll Out Over A Week, Be Yes/No Response & More
The Macalope Weekly: Narrow viewpoints have 338 words, post on www.macworld.com at November 30, 2013. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.