You’re at your local park, happily perched on a swing set, when a headless man charges at you and ruins your good time. We’ve all been there. Ok, maybe we haven’t. But the park patrons in the clip above definitely have. See also: Drive-Thru Skeleton Prank Gives Employees a Bone-afide Fright In his latest video, magician and YouTube prankster Magic of Rahat terrifies park visitors by running and yelling at full force, dressed in a headless man costume. Even if you don’t believe in headless zombies, those factors combined are enough to shake up even the biggest skeptics. While most people run away immediately or laugh off the prank, a few brave kids decide to take on the headless monster in a hilarious turn of events. BONUS: YouTube Picks the 10 Best April Fools’ Prank Videos 1. Golden Eagle Snatches Kid Video courtesy of YouTube, MrNuclearCat 2. YouTube Challenge – I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Video courtesy of YouTube, JimmyKimmelLive 3. Frozen Grand Central Video courtesy of YouTube, Improv Everywhere 4. Drive Thru Invisible Driver Prank Video courtesy of YouTube, Magic of Rahat 5. Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: “Uncle Drew” Video courtesy of… Read full this story
- Presenting - Michael Prue, A Working Class Success Story - From Regent Park to Queens Park
- King Solomon's Mind
- How We Are Losing Touch With Nature - By Living In A Modern Life Style?
- The Tic Tac Toe Man From Dubai (Revised 8-2008)
- The Shy Guy Advantage
- 12 Hot Places and Ways to Meet 30-Plus Cool Singles (Bars Not Included)
- Does Life Really Stink?
- It's Hip To Be Square - In Your Diet, Anyway!
- There Are Always Three People At Closing
- FSBO: For Sale By Owners Chapter IV [part 1]
Park Patrons Lose Their Minds in Headless Man Prank have 286 words, post on mashable.com at October 10, 2013. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.