Vinacomin reaches over VND93 trillion in 2011 The Vietnam National Coal-Mineral Industries Holding Corporation Limited (Vinacomin) turnover reached more than VND93 trillion (US$4.42 billion) in 2011, earning a profit of VND7,800 billion (US$370 million). The corporation produced 48 million tonnes of crude coal and 27 million tones of consumption coal. Vinacomin aims to increase its turnover to VND96 trillion (US$4.57 billion) in 2012 and implement more coal, infrastructure, and environmental projects, particularly enhancing the capacity of coal mines and continuing to restructure and reform the business. The corporation will also coordinate closely with local public security and authorities to ensure social order and workplace safety. Vietnam to host 28th Asian Advertising Congress Vietnam will play host to the 28th Asian Advertising Congress (AdAsia 2013), in Hanoi from November 5-9, 2013, according to the Vietnam Advertising Association (VAA). The VAA will organize a ceremony in Hanoi Opera House on January 8 to announce the event. The Congress will be held at the Vietnam National Convention Centre and Bao Son Paradise Park. AdAsia 2013 is expected to attract 3,000-5,000 delegates from member countries and territories of the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA), advertising and communications companies, and foreign businesses which are… Read full this story
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Dec. 22, 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Argentina's economy shrinks 1.7% in third quarter after brief upturn
- No more DCMS? Why Nicky Morgan staying as boss does not mean business as usual
- So THAT's where he is! Scott Morrison 'secretly flies Jetstar business class to a Hawaiian paradise with his wife and kids' - leaving Australia leaderless during a killer bushfire crisis
- FG generates N4.25trn in 2019 — Finance Minister
- 'Domestic abuse victim found hanging from tree in middle of busy housing estate'
- Special Report: Why big business can count on courts to keep its deadly secrets
- Risk of air accidents up after CAA cost-cutting, leaked report warns
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/1 have 305 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 11, 2012. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.