North Korea, usually blamed for hacking others, has accused the United States of staging cyber attacks against its Internet servers after reports of disruptions to its main news services, the latest twist from an increasingly bellicose North. Russia’s Itar-Tass news agency said a “powerful hacker attack” from abroad had brought down Internet servers inside the North, disabling access to some websites. The accusation comes at a time of increased tension between reclusive North Korea and South Korea, along with the South’s ally the United States. The North has threatened a nuclear war with the United States in response to new United Nations sanctions over its latest nuclear test and to strike back at the South and the United States during military drills they are staging. South Korea’s MBC television said the North’s state media services were among those affected by the cyber attack. These included the websites of the KCNA news agency and the official Rodong Sinmun newspaper, which were said to be experiencing disruptions even though they were operating normally on Thursday and Friday. “It is nobody’s secret that the U.S. and the South Korean puppet regime are massively bolstering up cyber forces in a bid to intensify the…
- N. Korea accuses South of ‘reckless’ drills along sea border
- North Korea Says U.S. Military Using New Base in Israel To Take Over Middle East
- Australia is a growing target for cyber attackers — but is it a hacker itself?
- Kim Jong Un 'replaced head of intelligence and his personal bodyguard' - two of North Korea's highest-ranked officials - it is revealed
- Israel Mulls Response to Alleged Iranian Cyber Attack That Breaks 'All the Codes of War' - Report
- North Korea prepared to risk 'all-out war' as Kim Jong-un puts troops on alert
- Dennis Rodman claims he persuaded "dear friend" Kim Jong-un to free US 'spy' detained in North Korea
- North Korea Has Been Trying To Help Syria's Assad Build His Chemical Weapons Program
- Paralympics 2018: North Korea Will Send Athletes To Pyeongchang
- Trump says US would be at war with Kim Jong Un and North Korea ‘if I didn’t get elected’
North Korea accuses U.S. of cyber attack "sabotage" have 350 words, post on at March 15, 2013. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.