As a lark on Monday, I executed three simultaneous mock drafts, holding the No. 10 slot in all three leagues (12-teamers). “10, 9, 8, 7 …” before making a selection.Round 1Draft #1 — 1B Joey Votto, RedsDraft #2 — 1B Joey Votto, RedsDraft #3 — 1B Prince Fielder, TigersBreakdown: There is zero excuse for Joey Votto falling to No. 10 in any draft, short of AL-only leagues. In limited action last year (knee injury), he posted two months of .355-or-higher batting, two months of six homers and four months of an OBP at .439 or higher. He also had few peers in the revealing categories of K-BB ratio (84-95), slugging (.567) and OPS (1.041).Regarding Fielder, he may be a one- or two-slot reach at the 10 spot; but there are two other realities here: You can never have enough high-end corner infielders with power … and Fielder probably wouldn’t have been available in Round 2 (15th overall).Round 2Draft #1 — OF Josh Hamilton, AngelsDraft #2 — OF Josh Hamilton, AngelsDraft #3 — OF Josh Hamilton, AngelsBreakdown: Hamilton ranks as my No. 5 outfielder, No. 8 hitter and No. 10 overall asset, so he makes perfect sense with the 15th pick.From… Read full this story
- 3 Rules To Succeed In Real Time Forex Trading
- Investing in Real Estate - Does Real Time Information Assist in Making a Sound Decision?
- Time Tracking 10 Years From Now
- Forex Trading Software With Real Time Prices
- Day Trading Classes - A Fantasy Trading Simulation Based on Live Real-Time Market Data
- Advice For the Fantasy Football Coach
- Fantasy Baseball - Draft Bible Part 1
- How to Play Online Slots
- Are you Ready For Fantasy Football?
- Offseason Movement and Fantasy Basketball
Fantasy Fox: Real-time mocks at No. 10 slot have 252 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 25, 2013. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.