(CPV) – Siemens Energy Service has been awarded a Long-Term Service Program (LTP) contract extension for Phu My 3 combined-cycle power plant. The facility is a build-operate-transfer (BOT) financed 740-megawatt (MW) power plant located in Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, Vietnam. It began commercial operation in 2004 and supplies Vietnam with clean power generated by highly efficient gas turbines. With this contract extension, Siemens will service the power station’s major equipment for a period of approximately eight more years once the gas turbines have reached 100,000 equivalent operating hours. Siemens will provide comprehensive maintenance services for the plant’s two SGT5-4000F turbines, one SST5-5000 steam turbine and three generators. The long-term maintenance contract will help to ensure safe and reliable operations over the lifecycle of the Phu My 3 power plant by providing predictable maintenance costs and extended warranty coverage, as well as the supply of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) spare parts and professional outage management. “We are very pleased to extend our long-term contract with Phu My 3, one of our key customers in Vietnam. We feel honored that they continue to choose Siemens as their service partner. With our premium products and service, the power plant has been…
- GE's coronavirus troubles likely to hit power business, not just aviation
- GE Power acquires Doosan Engineering & Construction’s HRSG business
- Agent's Take: Fifth-year option tracker, salaries, guide to 2017 first-round pick decisions for every team
- Agent's Take: Fifth-year option tracker, salaries, guide to 2017 first-round pick decisions for each team
- Business owners who care for Washington's powerful now look to them for survival
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump signs order to keep meat processing plants open
- Why is the Covid commission backing a fertiliser plant as its top recovery project?
- NFL insider notes: Vikings should repeat franchise history and reset the market with new Dalvin Cook contract
- The Latest: 49ers safety Jimmie Ward gets 3-yr deal to stay
- Beating the heat: Here’s how 1,500 Voltas specialists, kept ACs across India working, despite the lockdown
Siemens signs multi-year contract extension for service and maintenance at Phu My 3 power plant have 321 words, post on at January 19, 2013. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.