SAN JOSE, California – The focus of Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics courtroom battle shifted to the iPhone’s iconic display on Tuesday, as the U.S. company called on a former employee and award-winning graphic designer to back up claims that Samsung gadgets look “confusingly similar.” Susan Kare, who from 1982 to 1986 had a hand in designing icons for the original Macintosh computers, scrutinized 11 of the Korean firm’s phones – including the Galaxy S and Epic 4G – and found icons and layouts on screens to be very similar. (more…)
- A Guide to Picking the Right Phone Plan
- Apple introduces new features in iOS 13
- Mobile Browsing is on the Rise, Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
- Magid: 5G brings opportunities but also risks
- 25 things you're spending too much money on
Former Apple designer says Samsung phones looked similar have 128 words, post on at August 7, 2012. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.