As part of the day 1 festivities at I/O, Google has announced a bevy of new features for the Play Store, including an expansion of ways to consume movies, as well as the introduction of TV shows and magazines. They are also introducing new discovery tools to help you find the media you like. Google Movies has long used a rental-only model, but now Play shoppers will have the option to purchase movies that they want to watch more than once. This will bring feature parity with iTunes , which has provided the ability to choose between renting or purchasing movies from quite some time. Of course the big screen is only one source of video content – many people enjoy their TV programming as much or more as what’s on the silver screen, and the lack of TV content has been another difference between Google Play and iTunes. During the keynote Google announced content deals to bring many of the most popular TV shows to the Play store, available a la carte or by season. Google has also made good on their expected magazine announcement . In addition to securing publisher agreements to bring titles to Play store customers,… Read full this story
- Adsense Ads On Your Site Can Be Used To Make Your Visitors Go Click Crazy
- More Profit By Customizing Your Google Adsense Ads
- Google Ads Review
- SEO - Google's Sandbox is a Myth
- Is It Possible To Still Generate Income Off Of Google Ads?
- Free TV On Your PC
- TV Reality Shows on Flipping Houses and Real Estate Investing Terms Demystified
- Ad Hoc Definition
- 10 Quick Steps to Becoming a Google Power-User
- Google and the Orion Algorithm
Google adding movie purchases, TV shows, and magazines to Google Play have 283 words, post on www.phonearena.com at June 27, 2012. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.