YouTube is the most popular video sharing website with millions of daily visitors. On YouTube, we watch and enjoy that many type of video along with share our video with friends. With many nice Features, YouTube is a full online entertainment. But we can make this entertainment better and add some more exciting features if we use Google Chrome for YouTube browsing. There are many useful Google Chrome extensions, which will help us to add new features like video lyrics on Youtube, skip YouTube advertisements and so on. Here I have compiled a list of 5 such useful YouTube chrome plugin which does the job perfectly. You can always install all of these chrome plugins, but I would suggest install only few which you will be needing and using all the time, as lots of add-ons may slow down chrome browser.
Though, if you need extensions for other jobs, here are list which you can refer to:
So, lets move on the next series of useful plugins for Chrome and find out some of the YouTube extensions for Chrome which is worth installing.
Must-have YouTube Chrome Plugin:
Magic actions for Youtube:
I’m a big fan of watching movies on Youtube. Apart from legal movies, there are many new movies which are uploaded daily on Youtube. If you are lucky enough, you might find any latest movie uploaded illegally on Youtube, and you can watch it before Youtube takes it down. Magic actions for Youtube will give a cinematic experience to your youtube watching. With one click you can enable Cinema mode, mouse scroll to control volume and many more features. You can download this add-on from here.
Resize YouTube Player to any size
By default, YouTube offers three type of video player size which includes, small, larger and full screen. But Resizer For YouTube is a nice Google Chrome Extension which allow users to resize the video player to any desirable size with mouse drag. Here is how this useful plugin for chrome works:
Set a YouTube video on repeat:
If you want to watch a video on YouTube again and again, you can set it on repeat mode with a nice Google chrome extension called YouTurn. This extension adds a small gray circle in the right-hand side of the omnibar of Google Chrome. Click this icon to turn on repeat on YouTube . This is very useful when you are listening to some song, and you want it to auto play again.
There are many more but I believe these are worth a mention here. You can also check out 5 more Youtube Chrome extensions. Do let me know how many of these Youtube Chrome plugin are you using and if you find this post useful, don’t forget to give us a Google+ like. Also, join us on Youtube.
- YouTube porn shock as site is flooded with hardcore sex videos from Roblox, a video game for KIDS as young as seven
- Chrome extension collects browsing data, uses it for marketing
- Google improves Chrome's battery life by pausing Flash
- VLC gains support for YouTube-like PIP mode on Chrome OS: How it works
- Microsoft is now adding new features to Google Chrome
- The Chrome Extensions We Can't Live Without
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month
- HTML5 replaces Flash as default player on YouTube
- YouTube to showcase 4K streaming using VP9 codec at CES
- 1Password X brings me closer to using a Chromebook full-time
- Synergies launches world’s first black chrome-plated wheels
- Who Is Logan Paul? YouTube Star's Apology for Suicide Forest Video Didn't Make Things Better
- Autoblow AI is an ‘oral sex toy’ for men that taught ITSELF using artificial intelligence – and porn
- YouTube is using massive e-sports leagues to take on Twitch in big live-streaming bet
- Why YouTube Star NikkieTutorials Doesn't Want to Name Her Blackmailer
- Delta defends ousting YouTube star Adam Saleh from flight
- YouTube content moderators are being made to sign waivers that acknowledge the job can give them PTSD and threatened with termination if they don't sign
- When record labels don't work with YouTube Music, it's a self-fulfilling piracy prophecy
- PBS and Russia's RT Will Share Same Label As YouTube Tackles 'Fake News'
- Fans Slam YouTuber James Charles for Arriving Hours Late to Australian Meet-and-Greet Amid Tati Westbrook Feud
3 Useful YouTube Chrome Plugin for Better Experience have 744 words, post on at March 29, 2012. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.