Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE … The Hyundai Company is all set to launch the new rival to the Maruti 800 auto in the Indian market. Yes, we are talking about the Hyundai Eon which is expected to lock horns with the likes of Chevrolet Spark and the numero Uno Maruti Alto. In the past very few cars have been able to replicate the success of the Maruti in the 800 cc category. The Hyundai Eon is on course and will be on the roads on the October 13th 2011. The car is expected to come with an attractive price tag of 2.5 lakhs and up wards. The South Korean car maker Hyundai Auto says that the Hyundai Eon will be equipped with a modern 800 cc engine and will have the requirements of an ideal Indian auto mobile in terms of the mileage and quality. Going by the current demand for the compact and entry level cars in the Indian market priced between Rs 3 lakh to Rs… Read full this story
- Goodbye Tata Nano, The World's Cheapest Car, You Deserved Better Than This
- Here Are the Cheapest Cars Sold at the 2018 Pebble Beach Auctions
- Cheapest cars to insure list shows family models roll for less dough
- Tariffs on 'Mexican cars' are just taxes on American consumers
- Volkswagen Wants an Industry Standard on Self-Driving Cars for More Legal Protections When They Crash
- The 2019 Hyundai Veloster N Actually Kicks Ass
- The 2020 Hyundai Palisade: This Could Be the Answer to Hyundai's SUV Prayers
- Hyundai Sold Negative One (-1) Azeras in the U.S. Last Month
- I'm a Medieval Sword Fighter and I Need a Ride That Can Be My Armor! What Car Should I Buy?
- These Are the Most Expensive Cars That Sold at the 2018 Pebble Beach Auctions
The cheapest car from Hyundai is Just 2.5 lakhs have 284 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at October 11, 2011. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.