Five car bombs and a roadside bomb explosions in and near Baghdad on Sunday killed a total of eight people and wounded 24 others, as part of the latest wave of violence ahead of major Shiite ritual.
One of the attacks took place at 7:00 a.m. local time (0400 GMT) when a booby-trapped car explosion struck a police vehicle patrolling in al-E’ilam neighborhood in southwestern Baghdad, killing a policeman and a civilian and wounding four policemen and four civilians, an Interior Ministry source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.
- Haunting last text of American sniper Chris Kyle who ‘killed 160’ before being shot by pal in murder that stunned world
- U.S. Forces Under Rocket Attack At Base In Iraq | The Daily Wire
- Iran under intense pressure over how to respond to top scientist’s brazen killing
- Iran's Supreme Leader hits out at US after missile strikes: As it happened
- The Candy Maker, The Cop, and The Fireman Fighting America’s Shadow War
- WATCH: Iraq’s Presidential Palace Breached; U.S. Embassy Employees Evacuated | The Daily Wire
- OPINION | JCPOA 2.0: India Would Gain if Iran Nuclear Deal is Revived, But Differences Still Remain
- The Pentagon Permission Slips That Enable Forever Wars
Bomb attacks kill 8 in Baghdad have 193 words, post on at January 24, 2011. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.