It is estimated that only 15% of Internet Marketers actually make any money online. The remainder fail to show a profit for all the time, energy and costs invested. Are you making any of these 7 deadly sins?Sin # 1: Faking deadlinesSome Internet Marketers try to insult my intelligence by threatening to shortly “remove the offer” in order to cause me take a decision right away.I usually do. I immediately walk away from taking them up on their offer.So, don’t fake deadlines. However, If you want to use a deadline to encourage people to buy here and now, use a real reason. If you don’t have a reason, then don’t fake it. Aim for long term sales. Create a product that will endure, and which people will want to buy today, tomorrow, next month – and even next year.Sin # 2: “I could easily charge you…”That’s a straight-out lie! If the Internet Marketer really could charge me such a large sum that easily, he would do so. But he knows only too well that’s it’s not possible so, in order to sell his product, he ‘lowers’ the original outlandish price.Sin # 3: Not caring at all about your customersYou have… Read full this story
- Exults Internet Marketing Agency Provides Insight on Google Parent Alphabet's Latest Quarterly Earnings
- Covid- 19: Teaching in Kashmir goes online, but low speed internet an issue
- 13 stocks where mutual funds hold large stakes make most of the market rebound
- When Workers Know Exactly How Much More Money CEOs Make, Will Anything Change?
- With 'Red Dead Online' Updates Players May Become Industrialists and Buy Property
- Markets will not run up a lot from here: Shankar Sharma
- Market selloff indicating start of an earnings downgrade cycle: Kotak AMC
- Expect a sharp correction before market forms a bottom: Ajay Bagga
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Online Update 1.11 Adds Roles & Events - Patch Notes
- Digital car sales: Coronavirus pushes auto market into new territory
Money Online - Are You Making These 7 Deadly Sins in Internet Marketing? have 330 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 31, 2009. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.